Welcome! We are glad you are here!
We want to meet you and make you feel welcome. Whether you are new to the Livonia area, or are already one of our neighbors, we want to get to know you better. We offer a number of opportunities on Sunday and throughout the week to connect. Join us.
Ways to connect:
- Let us know you attended church by filling out the colored communication form in the church program. Please put it in the “basket” when the offering is collected. If you would like the pastor to give you a call, please indicate that on the form. Pastor Hoyt will be happy to connect with you.
- Come early and hang around after the service. From 10 to 10:30 AM you will be able to meet those that attended either the Traditional Service at 9 AM or will be attending the Contemporary Service at 10:30 AM.
- Our gathering area (foyer) is large with tables and chairs, is the perfect place to casually meet new people, and coffee is usually available.
- Our gathering area also has a comfy living room area with stacks of great books. These books are a wonderful Christian reference “library” with many titles and topics and are available to borrow. Please ask before borrowing a book.
- Join us for breakfast. There is no better way to meet new people than to share a meal. Breakfast is served from 8 to 9:30 AM in the Fellowship Hall. Bring your children, all are welcome. (cost – donation) See the delicious menu below.
- Join a small group. We have many small groups that meet weekly or semi-weekly for Bible study and fellowship.
- Enroll your children and youth in the church programs, Sunday School, Junior Church, and Youth Group.
Sunday Breakfast (donation)
Served from 8 – 9:30 AM in the Fellowship Hall.
Our Delicious Menu – Omelets are made to order, breakfast pizza is made from scratch, scrambled eggs, home fries, bacon and sausage, toast, waffles, juice, milk, even fruit may round out the meal. Coffee flows and fellowship grows. Join us.